Booking and Payment
Registrations are allocated and guaranteed only upon receipt of full payment.
The prices and duration for courses, workshops and events are subject to change without notice. In the event the workshop you booked into is discounted or altered after you have finalised booking, the difference between the price paid and the discounted price is non-refundable.
- Please treat Shoot Gift Vouchers as cash.
- They cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Shoot Gift Vouchers may only be used for purchases at Shoot.
- Shoot Gift Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- No change is given.
- Shoot Gift Vouchers expire 12 months after purchase.
- Any balance that remains on the voucher after expiry will not be available for use.
- In the event that a course or workshop is discounted or altered after your voucher has been purchased, the difference between the price paid and the discounted price is non-refundable.
- Gift Voucher code will be activated in 24-48 hours after purchase.
- Gift Voucher codes are redeemable on event ticketing system online only.
- To Redeem the Gift Voucher enter the code in the coupon field of ticketing system.
- Booking fee is included in the price.
- PayPal fee is absorbed by Shoot Photography Workshops.
Workshop fees are non-refundable if you do not show up or notify Shoot Workshops / Camera Electronic that you cannot attend.
We reserve the right to alter or cancel any workshop at any time. For reasons including, but not limited to, too few participants, adverse weather, instructor illness, logistical problems or any other circumstances, which may make operation of the workshop inadvisable. If minimum workshop numbers are not met we will cancel the class 48 hours prior. Once the 48 hours has past the workshops will run regardless of numbers. If any workshop has to be cancelled by us, then all fees are refunded in full or you may choose another date or workshop.
We are not responsible for any expenses or damages incurred by workshop members as a consequence of any cancellation, such as costs expended in preparing for the workshop including equipment, lost income, or any other workshop-related losses or expenses.
Limitation of Liability
Payment of your booking fee represents your acceptance of these terms and conditions and our standard terms and conditions of trade available on our website at https://www.cameraelectronic.com.au/terms-of-trade. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and our standard terms and conditions of trade, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
We aim to provide every participant with a safe, educational and enjoyable experience during the workshops. As there are always certain risks and dangers associated with photography and the outdoors, we accept no responsibility for any form of loss or additional expenses associated with workshop participation. Nor do we accept responsibility for damage to equipment, property or digital data loss. We do not seek to exclude liability for those matters or losses in respect of which liability cannot be excluded under Western Australian or Australian law.
Every participant must assess their own suitability, in terms of fitness and stamina for the workshop that they join. You must notify us of any medical condition that we should know about. We assume no liability regarding provision of medical care. All information is completely confidential.
We reserve the right to substitute venues and facilities, and to alter the itinerary when deemed necessary or advisable.
We reserve the right to take photographic or video records of any workshop and may use any such records for promotional and/or commercial purposes.