Join us in 2017 for our second Summer Talks hosted by Shoot Workshops!
We will present a series of candid and thought-provoking talks that will develop and inspire your current photographic language. Whether you are an amateur, a hobbyist, an artist or a seasoned photographer, come along for engaging discussions and a light refreshment! We will explore the art of experimental photography, how to collaborate within creative industries, how to become a cinematographer and discover the hidden gems beyond the Milky Way!
The talks will be held on Monday evenings from 6pm – 8pm:
The Bridal Fair Game – How to Book a Year’s Worth of Work in a Weekend by Nathan Maddigan
Sport Photography by Daniel Carson
Problem Solving: Meeting the Challenge of Editorial Portraiture by Stefan Gosatti
Making Movies: It’s Not All Glitz and Glamour by Stuart Shepherd
A Fragmented Existence: Adventures in Experimental Analogue Image Making by Natalie Blom
Fashion Photography: Creativity & Networking by Ryan Ammon
Perceiving Outcomes: Developing Collaborative Vibe by Aaron McPolin
Beyond Nightscapes: Exploring the Night Sky by Roger Groom
- If you are choosing to attend all talks, purchasing the Summer Talks package allows you to attend every session.
- The Summer Talks package is $99. If you would like to purchase one session separately, tickets are $35.
- The Summer Talks package ticket includes two complimentary drinks (wine, beer, bubbly, including non-alcoholic beverages)
- AIPP, PCP, AAPP, Camera Clubs and Students can receive 10% upon booking.
- Cash only bar – $5 beer and wine, $7 bubbly
- Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for another event or workshop.
For terms and conditions, please see here