Want to learn how to edit your photos with Lightroom?
Tailored to beginners.
You can either come along with lightroom preloaded on your laptop or just come along to observe and take notes.
Follow along as Cyrus demonstrates Lightroom editing with commentary and answering any questions when needed.
Bring your own work as you may have time to apply what you’ve learned and have a chance to go through your own editing.
Learn Lightroom through a holistic approach, how workflow, backup and photoshop works with Lightroom …
* Shooting in RAW or JPEG and what this means in editing
* Importance of Backup Workflow (pre & post edit)
* What is Lightroom (editing & cataloguing & more)
* First time setup of Lightroom Export Preferences
* Overview of 5 levels of editing
* To cull in Lightroom or in Photo Mechanic?
* How to import images into Lightroom
* Applying your personal batch edit signature in Quick Develop pre-edit
* Develop (Basic mode)
* Exporting to JPEG
* Cropping & Spot Removal
* Detail mode
* Lens Correction
* Photoshop quick fixes
* Photoshop actions
* Automated skin retouching using Imagenomic – Portraiture 3
* Black & White Editing using Nik Silver Efex
* How to slim down & change facial features using Liquify
From import to finish
* Editing workflow for Portraits & Weddings
* Editing workflow for events
* Editing workflow for Real Estate
* Editing workflow for landscape and macro
* Delivering to Client
* Archiving imagines
* Resizing for Facebook and internet
* Habit of selecting best for portfolio & promotion