Master your Fujifilm mirrorless camera with this comprehensive and educational half-day photography course.
This course is paramount for those new to their mirrorless camera and those wanting to grasp the basics of digital photography.
Learn how to drive your Fujfilm Mirrorless camera to get the most out of your images.
This course will include but not limited to:
- Understanding and Navigating Menu
- Light Meter
- Program Modes
- Focusing Modes
- Image Quality
- Exposure Compensation
- any individual technical questions
- Camera gear
- Filters (if you have them)
- Please make sure your batteries are fully charged and that you have a spare if possible
- Transport (we will go to different locations)
- Closed in shoes and suitable out-door clothing
The class will include a Shoot theory component as well as an outdoors practical component.